Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

OMG how long has it been

So the summer has been crazy, and I completely lost track of time.  My family and I recently got back from a family reunion in Yellowstone national park.  What a drive, but so beautiful.  Anyway, I did finish my Easter baskets that i made for all the kids in my family.  I love the way they came out and wanted to share them with you along with a few pics from my recent trip.  Also, tomorrow I am going to an antique auction so i will be sure to post pics of anything I buy.
 I tried to do them all alittle different but the kids loved them.  Sorry not the best pictures and sorry so late.

And here are a few pics from my Yellowstone trip!
This one is a grizzly bear eating an elk.

 Here is a beautiful waterfall in the park, this picture does not do it justice.
 And lastly this is an elk.  It was in the middle of a town in Yellowstone.  We also so tons of basin, deer, and chipmunks. 


XOXO Meggs





No comments:

Post a Comment