Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Kitchen

My kitchen is slowing coming together. This past weekend I was able to make it to Hobby Lobby to get the knobs for my cabinets. I wasn't sure what to use for the drawers, but my mom had the great idea to use antique spoons and serving pieces. I love the way that they look. 


All cabinets have blue painted ceramic knobs except for the short cabinets above the stove and refrigerator. 


I also finished my pantry screen door this weekend. I found this door in Canton, TX. It fit perfect for the pantry. I replaced the screen and sanded alot of the paint away. I used an old fork as the pull on the door and curled the prongs so they would not be harmful. 


I also added a shelf in the kitchen over the walkway into the living room with shutters. I want to start collecting old kitchen items to display. More pictures to come.

xoxo Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment