Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Baby Shower

There will be an addition my husband's side of the family soon, and we needed to prepare for his arrival. 
The hubs and I hosted a couples baby shower for his brother and sister in law. It was small, only family and a few friends. I had a great time planning and getting ready. I forgot to take a picture of the invitations, but I found a template online for a folded baby diaper. I printed it on baby blue card stock and made diapers for the invitations. I put a little lime green and white bow on the front. 

It was a beautiful afternoon to be outside visiting. 



I used an old bassinet to put the gifts in. This was the bassinet used for my dad, me, and all my siblings. 



Can't wait to meet little Maddox Joseph!

xoxo Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment